On this site I aim to provide a comprehensive guide for you and any prospective student looking to advance to a new job and qualification or certification in healthcare or related nursing subject. You have access to all of our resources including student guides, scholarships, and career guides for healthcare professionals.
I’ve also written a series of guides to help you find the right school and program so it’s easy and quick to request a free information pack about any course, program or school.
This is a free source of information and guides that explain how to find the right school, how much the course will cost, how long it takes, if it’s worth getting a qualification and how to apply for financial assistance. Once you’ve got your finances in place, we help apply for the course of your choice and, to help you find the right school and program including specialist healthcare professions such as phlebotomist, ulatrasound technician and medical billing assistant: we cover them all and explain the benefits of selecting one option over another.
I’ve includes plenty of information on this site to help you choose the best, cheapest or nearest accredited school for your course.
We also include a range of guides and articles that help you understand what type of financial aid is available and how to apply for it as well as the salary you can expect for different career paths. Lastly, we’ve put together a list of recommended website resources.
To learn more about the many jobs available, start by looking for the right qualification at a school or college near you or study online via a distance learning course. Take a look through our selection of accredited schools offering courses in the healthcare subject area that really interest you.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your future career as a healthcare professional, take a look at our jobs section that lists some of the latest jobs available for professionals.
Good luck with your studies and future career plans and please get in touch with any suggestions or ideas!
Featured universities offering online programs
School Information by State
|Nebraska||Nevada||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio||Oklahoma|
|Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota|
Jobs: A career in healthcare
If you plan to make a career in healthcare, then a great first step is to study for a qualification or certification in a subject such as phlebotomy or medical billing. We have included a range of articles that explain some of the career options that are available, along with typical salaries.
The school you choose is a very important part that helps you get in to the job market: take a look at the school’s job placement record; does the school have links with commercial healthcare centers who might recruit ? What percentage of students get jobs after they receive their qualification ? Does the school offer placement assistance or career counselling?
Whichever route you choose and the goal you want to achieve – if it is healthcare, medical research, working with patients or assisting a doctor – I hope that you find this site useful and the guides are relevant to your needs and it helps you get a step closer to achieving your goal.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science: Health and Wellness
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief
- And more...