On this site I aim to provide a comprehensive guide for you and any prospective student looking to advance to a new job and qualification or certification in healthcare or related nursing subject. You have access to all of our resources including student guides, scholarships, and career guides for healthcare professionals.
I’ve also written a series of guides to help you find the right school and program so it’s easy and quick to request a free information pack about any course, program or school.
This is a free source of information and guides that explain how to find the right school, how much the course will cost, how long it takes, if it’s worth getting a qualification and how to apply for financial assistance. Once you’ve got your finances in place, we help apply for the course of your choice and, to help you find the right school and program including specialist healthcare professions such as phlebotomist, ulatrasound technician and medical billing assistant: we cover them all and explain the benefits of selecting one option over another.
I’ve includes plenty of information on this site to help you choose the best, cheapest or nearest accredited school for your course.
We also include a range of guides and articles that help you understand what type of financial aid is available and how to apply for it as well as the salary you can expect for different career paths. Lastly, we’ve put together a list of recommended website resources.
To learn more about the many jobs available, start by looking for the right qualification at a school or college near you or study online via a distance learning course. Take a look through our selection of accredited schools offering courses in the healthcare subject area that really interest you.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your future career as a healthcare professional, take a look at our jobs section that lists some of the latest jobs available for professionals.
Good luck with your studies and future career plans and please get in touch with any suggestions or ideas!
Featured universities offering online programs
School Information by State
|Nebraska||Nevada||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio||Oklahoma|
|Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota|
Jobs: A career in healthcare
If you plan to make a career in healthcare, then a great first step is to study for a qualification or certification in a subject such as phlebotomy or medical billing. We have included a range of articles that explain some of the career options that are available, along with typical salaries.
The school you choose is a very important part that helps you get in to the job market: take a look at the school’s job placement record; does the school have links with commercial healthcare centers who might recruit ? What percentage of students get jobs after they receive their qualification ? Does the school offer placement assistance or career counselling?
Whichever route you choose and the goal you want to achieve – if it is healthcare, medical research, working with patients or assisting a doctor – I hope that you find this site useful and the guides are relevant to your needs and it helps you get a step closer to achieving your goal.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.